Ministry of Transport
275 million SAR
- Preliminary / Final Design,
- Signing & Marking,
- Geotechnical Studies,
- Drainage Measures,
- Structural Design for Bridges,
- Preparation of Tender Documents.
- 1 complicated clover leaf interchange,
- 35 km. / 2-lane dual carriageway.
The project area lays within a flat terrain area and in mid-way between Thuwal and Rabigh serving for the connection of local road network to Thuwal – Rabigh Expressway. The project consists of 35 km / 2-lane dual carriageway link and a grade separated clover leaf interchange tying King Abdullah Economic City to the existing road network. And since the land allocation is a main constraint for road geometry, the circulation pattern suggested a complicated clover leaf with three bridges.