Ministry of Transport
123 million SAR
- Alignment Selection Studies,
- Preliminary & Final Design Studies,
- Preparing of Tender Documents.
Main Project Components
- 180 km. of State Road,
- 2 wadi bridges,
- 3 at-grade intersections,
- Relevant minor hydraulic structures.
The project area is in a remote rolling geography namely Wadi Dawasser. The project comprises a 180 km. of road connecting Qamran-Qassim to Beir Sokyo as a 1 lane/dual carriageway with a design speed of 80 km/hr. Due to rolling terrain 2 multi-span wadi bridges were designed else than the other minor hydraulic crossing structures.