Ministry of Transport Construction Cost
2,060 million SAR
Alignment Selection Studies,
- Preliminary & Final Design studies,
- Preparing of Tender Documents.
- 500 km of road in different categories,
- 2 grade seperated interchange,
- 40 at-grade intersection,
- 2 crossing bridges and 3 wadi bridges.
The project scope include Corridor & alignment selection, preliminary & final design studies, and the preparation of tender documents for the 500 km of single and dual carriageways with a design speed of 100km/hr. The project components having different lengths which are scattered within Riyadh province and serving as primary & secondary road network elements in Riyadh. Each component having different geometrical standard, been designed as a dual carriageway with relevant service standards.