Ministry of Transport
350 million SAR
- Preliminary Design,
- Final Design,
- Relevant Drainage & Structural Studies,
- Signing & Marking
- Preparation of Tender Documents.
- A grade seperated interchange,
- 9 km. / 4-lane dual carriageway access road,
- Relevant minor hydraulic structures.
The project aims to provide the local traffic circulation for the Iwa’a Camp which is a collection point for illegal Pilgrims. The project area lays at the west of Makkah Ring Road in the vicinity of Non-Muslim Road and the existing Jeddah- Makkah Expressway. The project comprises a grade separated of a diamond type with a multi-span bridge on the Jeddah-Makkah existing Expressway with a design speed of 80 km/hr for the access road. The scope also comprises the detailed design of the required storm drainage works and flood protection measures to protect the road alignment against flash floods.