Ministry of Transport
- Conceptual Design,
- Preliminary Design,
- Final Design for Roads, Bridges, Underpasses and Drainage Facilities,
- Construction Sequence Planning,
- Quantity Survey and Cost Estimation.
- 6 km., 3-lane dual carriageways
- 6 km., 2-lane dual carriageway
- 1 round-about,
- 3 underpasses/retaining walls, and
- 3 bridges.
One of the more important junctions in the city of Tabuk, the roundabout at the intersection of Prince Fahd Bin Sultan Road and Prince Sultan Bin Abdulaziz Road is a vital component of the city’s road network, serving vehicular traffic from Al-Madinnah Al-Monawarah to the Saudi-Jordanian border. The project upon completion will connect the eastern portion of King Faisal Road (Tabuk Ring Road) to the western potion, effectively completing Tabuk’s Ring Road. The project will provide free movement along King Faisal Road via a series of underpasses, as well as Prince Fahd Road employing a 520 meter long bridge spanning the roundabout and the adjacent 90 meter wide Wadi Abu Nashifa. Access to the roundabout itself will be achieved by service roads running adjacent to the aforementioned roads.