Ministry of Transport
9.050 Billion SAR
- Feasibility & Traffic study.
- Preliminary and Final Design Design,
- Preparation of Tender Documents.
- 85 km 5-lane dual carriageway, M.R.R
- 13 grade seperated interchanges, M.R.R.
- 103 km 5-lane dual carriageway, 2.R.R
- 18 grade seperated interchanges, 2.R.R
This is one of the major components of Jeddah road network and connecting North and South Jeddah city. The project scope includes feasibility and traffic study in addition to project module and the preliminary / final design studies & preparation of the project tender documents.The M.R.R comprises of 85 km. / (5) lane dual carriageway and the (13) interchange.The 2.R.R comprises of 103 km. / (5) lane dual carriageway and the (18) interchange. This also comprises the detailed design of the required drainage works and flood protection measures to protect the road alignment against regional flash floods.