Ministry of Transport
2,060 million SAR
- Alignment Selection Studies.
- Feasibility & Traffic study.
- Preliminary & Final Design studies,
- Preparing of Tender Documents.
- 500 km of road in different categories,
- 2 grade seperated interchange,
The project is located at the intersection of the eastern ring road with Abdullah bin Rashid Road. The project aims to study and design solutions for the development of exit 12 and increase its absorption of cars and upgrading the service level and reduce the bottlenecks resulting from multiple movements at each intersection.