Ministry of Municipal and Rural Affairs Jeddah Municipality.
- Transportation & Traffic Study.
- Topography Survey.
- Geotechnical Investigation.
- Urban Planning Survey.
- Traffic Safety.
- Architectural Design.
- Land scape and Irrigation Design.
- Structure Design for Intersections.
- Drainage Network.
- Street Lighting Design.
- Traffic diverge Plans.
- Intelligent Transport Network.
- Value Engineering.
Jeddah Municipality Seeks to Provide the Consultancy Services for the Design of the Eastern Corridor.
The Project aims to provide a strategic North-South link for the city connecting the Al Hamadaniah District to the North to the Makkah Al Mukarramah Road to the South. The corridor shall be free flow movement in a north-south direction and shall serve the following purposes:
- Provide a suitable alternative for vehicles travelling north-south to by-pass the city of Jeddah.
- Relieve the current vehicle numbers on Highway 5.
- Provide economic benefits for this part of Jeddah.
- To improve safety and efficiency for traffic using the corridor.
- To utilize available and standing streets located East Jeddah to figure out connection corridor.