Ministry of Transport
280 million SAR
- Aligment Selection Studies,
- Preliminary & Final Design Studies,
- Preparing of Tender Documents.
Main Project Components
- 110 km. / 2-lane dual carriageway,
- Upgrading of an existing interchange along Riyadh-Quwayiyah Expressway,
- 3 at-grade intersections,
- 1 wadi bridge.
The project area lays in the west of Riyadh province at a relatively rolling terrain. The project comprises 110 km of primary roads network including the upgrade of the existing interchange and 3 at-grade intersections and one wadi bridge. The primary roads are the major element of Merat region transportation network while connecting State Road 40 & 505 with a design speed of the project of 100 km/hr. The scope include also the detail design of storm drainage and flood protection works to protect road alignment.