Ministry of Transport / KSA, 2012
553 million SAR
- Dualization of an existing road
- Preliminary & Final Design studies,
- Preparing of Tender Documents.
Main Project Components
- 183 km of Dualization of Qwiaya- Rain – Hariq
- 1 grade separation intersection,
- 3 at-grade intersection.
Dualization and widening of existing road, preparation of tender documents for the 183 km dual carriageways with a design speed of 100km/hr. The project is serving as primary road in Riyadh Province, tying Riyadh – Makah Road at Qwiaya to Riyadh – Al Karg road at Al Hariq.