Ministry of Transport / KSA, 2012
340 million SAR
- Preliminary & Final Design studies,
- Preparing of Tender Documents.
Main Project Components
- 28 km of improvement Alderaiya Road,
- 5 grade separation intersection.
- 3 long Viaducts crossing Wadi Hanifa tributaries
- 1 Underpass
The project scope includes the alignment studies for the main road crossings and the preliminary / final design studies besides the preparation of tender documents. The main expressway comprises of 18 km with 3 lane dual carriageway (design speed of 120km/hr), 2 Lanes service road, 3 grade separated I/C and 2 roundabouts serving the nearby settlements together with 3 long viaducts crossing major deep vallies as Hanifa and Hariqua vallies