Ministry of Transport
450 million SAR
- Preliminary Design,
- Final Design,
- Preparation of Tender Documents.
- 5 Interchanges. ( 2 at grade & 3 grade seperated )
- I/C-1 Grade seperated I/C with 1200m. mainline and 700m. crossing roads.
- I/C-2 & 3 Two at grade I/C’s in the vicinity, with 2800m. mainline and 700+700m. crossing roads.
- I/C-4 Grade seperated I/C with 1800m. mainline and 650m. crossing roads.
- I/C-5 Grade seperated I/C’s with 1800m. mainline and 1200m. crossing roads.
The scope of the project include road design, traffic study, design of structural foundations, storm drainage, hydrologic and hydraulic study/design, value engineeering (to optimize designs and asses tha benefits of staged implementation) construction documents for 5 interchanges in Qassim Region.
Works included adoption of special pavement design measures, road safety features, geotechnical studies (including an investigation program), and review of site investigation factual reports, road design criteria, environmental assessment, technical / economical analysis and cost evaluation.